"Kettlebell Class, Powerlifting Class, Open Gym Format and New Templates for Lifestyle and Fitness Phase"(1.13.2013)
*Class Schedule for Sunday, January 13th, 2013*
9:00 am to 11:00 am Open Gym Format
9:00 am Kettlebell Class. CLICK HERE
10:00 am Powerlifting Class. CLICK HERE
Vagabond CrossFit On Ramp Beginners Class Starts Monday, January 28th, 2013. Contact us for more information and to sign up. These sell out fast, so get in contact as soon as possible to reserve your spot today.*
On Ramp is a prerequisite and will prepare you to safely complete a regular class. These classes run 3 times a week for two weeks. The next open on ramp will begin January 28th. There are no more than 4-6 people per session so that we can ensure our athletes get the attention they need and can graduate feeling confident in their ability and knowledge of CrossFit. If you would rather complete the On Ramp individually or if these days and times don’t work for you, then we have a 5 session personal training option as well. These personal training sessions will also prepare you in movements and progressions like the class. If you are not sure which is the best path for you to take in order to reach your fitness goals please call us and make a free appointment for and assessment with one of our certified trainers. Other questions email us at [email protected] or call us at 508 930 8734. Classes fill up quickly, so contact us as soon as possible to reserve your spot today.
Click HERE for Pricing Page and Specials for the Beginner’s Class.
*Skeleton Structures of Lifestyle and Fitness Phase for Workouts Ahead*
I. Dynamic and Mobility Prep Warm-Up:
Coaches Option x 7 to 10 Minutes
II. Phases Strength and Conditioning:
A. Lifestyle Phase, Fitness Phase, and Competition Phase:
Open Gym Format, Kettlebell Class, or Powerlifting Class
Mobility and Maintenance
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
B. Nutrition Preparation
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
C. Mental Restoration
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.