"MLK Schedule for Monday + Olympic Lifting Class + Limited Spots for No Grain Available"(1.20.2013)
*Schedule for Martin Luther King Junior Day on Monday, January 20th, 2013*
1. 9 am, 12 pm, 430 pm, 535 pm, 635 pm Olympic Lifting Class, 735 pm
2. Vagabond Olympic Lifting Class @ 6:35 pm. CLICK HERE FOR WORKOUT.
No Grain Challenge starts February 3rd!
Three Spots Have Opened up for Limited Time. Sign up Now and Find Your Partner.
- Teams of two will submit $20 each to participate ($40 per team).
- Teams must be male/male or female/female
- Corrin and Heather will take measurements, weights and “before” and “after” pictures for the women
- Kevin will take measurements, weights and “before” and “after” pictures for the men
- Each participant will take part in a testing workout before and after the challenge
- The challenge is meant to improve your performance and drop body fat in the process. The testing working will be done first week after photos and measurements. And then repeated once the challenge is done.
I. Dynamic and Mobility Prep Warm-Up:
Lifestyle + Fitness Phase + Competition Phase Prep
3 minutes of z1 work
3 minutes of mobility work
*ankles, hips, t-spine
3-5 minutes of workout prep
II. Phases Strength and Conditioning:
A. Lifestyle Phase
Upper Body Press Intense/Upper Body Pull + Upper Body Push Asst. + Aerobic Based + Core Finisher
A1. Regular Grip Bench Press, 3 reps x 3 sets, rest 1 minute.
A2. Banded Good Mornings, 10 reps x 3 sets, rest 1 minute.
B. 3 Minutes of Total Weighted Plank Hold.
C. 15 Minute AMRAP of the following:
12 Calories on the Airdyne
10 Abmat Sit Ups
8 Ring Rows
6 Box Jumps
B. Fitness Phase
Bend CP + High Bar Back Squat Intense + Lactate Tester
A. 2 Deck Clean Pulls + 1 Full Clean, 12 minute time limit.
B. High Bar Back Squat, 3 sets of 5 @ 70%, rest 2 minutes between sets.
C. For Time of the following:
15-12-9-6-3 of the following:
Unbroken Thrusters @ 95/65, 75/45
Go Hard + Let it All Out
If Person drops rep with thrusters during workout, the workout is over, they must go unbroken
C. Competition Phase
Snatch Intense + Clean and Jerk Intense + Press Intense + Muscle Up
A. Above Knee Snatch @ 80%, 1 rep x 8 sets, rest 1:30 between sets.
B. Above Knee Power Clean + Jerk @ 80%, 1 rep x 8 sets, rest 1:30 between sets.
C. Close Grip Bench Press, 1 rep @ 80% x 8 sets, rest 30 seconds between sets.
D1. Row 25 Seconds @ 90% x 6 sets, rest 15 seconds.
D2. 2-3 Unbroken Muscle Ups x 6 sets, rest 1:30 between sets.
Post Comments to Nutrition Page.