" Next Beginners Class in Mid-December, Running Club, Powerlifting Class, and Open Gym Format"(12.2.2012)
*Blog Post by Coach Kevin on Maximum Aerobic Power and its Benefits. CLICK HERE TO READ.*
Vagabond CrossFit On Ramp Beginners Class Starts Monday, December 10th, 2012. Contact us for more information and to sign up. These sell out fast, so get in contact as soon as possible to reserve your spot today.*
On Ramp is a prerequisite and will prepare you to safely complete a regular class. These classes run 3 times a week for two weeks. The next open on ramp will begin December 10th. There are no more than 4-6 people per session so that we can ensure our athletes get the attention they need and can graduate feeling confident in their ability and knowledge of CrossFit. If you would rather complete the On Ramp individually or if these days and times don’t work for you, then we have a 5 session personal training option as well. These personal training sessions will also prepare you in movements and progressions like the class. If you are not sure which is the best path for you to take in order to reach your fitness goals please call us and make a free appointment for and assessment with one of our certified trainers. Other questions email us at [email protected] or call us at 508 930 8734. Claases fill up quickly, so contact us as soon as possible to reserve your spot today.
Click HERE for Pricing Page and Specials for the Beginner’s Class.
*Class Schedule for Sunday, December 2nd, 2012*
8:45 am Running Club
9:00 am to 11:00 am Open Gym Format
10:00 am Powerlifting Class. CLICK HERE FOR WORKOUT.
I. Dynamic and Mobility Prep Warm-Up:
Coaches Option x 7 to 10 Minutes
II. Phases Strength and Conditioning:
A. Lifestyle, Fitness, and Competition Phase:
A. Make-Up Workout, Perform Workout on Board, and/or do the following:
B. Mobility and Maintenance
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
C. Nutrition Preparation
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
D. Mental Restoration
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.
Post Results to Comments.