"Paleo Challenge Rules and Regulations"(2.21.2011)
I. 30 DAY PALEO CHALLENGE STARTS THIS MONDAY, FEBRUARY 21ST, 2011:
For the people who attended the Nutrition Seminar, you are now lock and loaded with information of how to prepare for this 30 Day Paleo Challenge. Remember, to take the information you got from Dr. Mike Molloy and use it to your advantage during these next 30 days. Mike made a good point during his lecture. If we live to 70 years old, that gives us over 800 months of living. We are asking for 30 days( 1 month) of your life to try this way of living. That comes out to be . 1% of your total life. Is this so much to ask?
*Key Points to Remember*
1. It is only 30 days
2. Be Honest and Truthful to yourself during these 30 days
3. Try different varieties of food, and use the example list Mike gave you for a week’s worth of eating.
4. This will only benefit you in the long run and will give you a chance to see if it works for you in the long run.
5. 30 Days of Clean Living could equal some great results during that time.
6. You are not the first person to try this way of living, and you will not be the last.
7. Ask Questions!
II. Rules and Regulations:
There is not to many rules and regulations for this challenge.
1. Come to the gym at least 3 times a week(not so hard out of 7 days)
2. Eat Clean and Healthy for 30 Days
3. No Grains or Dairy of any kind
4. Try it out for 30 Days and see what happens! It will not hurt, and will probably benefit you. It will probably show some real problems with the way you were eating before.
5. Must get bodyweight, body fat, and measurements completed on Monday, February 21st, 2011
6. Must get Paleo Benchmarks completed on Monday, February 21st, 2011
7. It is an option, and like Mike says, it will give you some good recordings, Get a Photo taken of you to see your progress.
III. Paleo Benchmarks Test:
1. Max Deadlift
2. Max Burpees in 2:00 Minutes
3. Sprint 400 m
4. AMRAP 5 Minutes of: 3 Pull-Ups, 6 Push-Ups, 9 Squats
IV. Prizes for Top Female and Male Participants:
*Best overall gains in performance and losses in body fat, bodyweight, and measurements.*
Top Female and Male Winners will receive each a 50$ gift certificate to Again Faster Equipment Store.
V. Time for Paleo Benchmarks and Measurements at Vagabond CrossFit:
*We will be doing a test day this Monday, February 21st, 2011 for the Paleo Measurements and Benchmarks.*
The gym will be an open gym format and will run throughout the day.
Time of Gym Openings:
*5:30 am to 11:30 am*
*4:00 pm to 8:00 pm*
Come in during these hours to get everything done and in the books. This 30 Day Challenge will help you reach the goals you want and give you an opportunity to test something different in your lives. Take advantage of this opportunity and run wild for 30 Days like we are supposed to!