"Saturday 1.11.2020 + Schedule for the Weekend"
Schedule for the Weekend:
1. Saturday, January 11th, 2020: 9:00 am Community Workout + Open Gym 10 am to 11:45 am
2. Sunday, January 12th, 2020: 9:00 am-11:00 am Open Gym + 10:00 am Sweat Session + 8:30 am VAGABOND CIRCUIT TRAINING CLASS WEEK 1
1. Vagabond One on One Assessment Start Up Classes: Start Whenever You Like, Contact us @ [email protected] or 508 930 8734:
We offer our Beginners One on One Program, which is mandatory before entering the group class or personalized training and will be directed through a well organized and efficient program. The duration of the Beginners Class Program is 5 ONE on ONE sessions, which will last two weeks long. We will teach you the fundamentals of our Strength and Conditioning Program to help make your transition into the classes a little easier for you within a personalized approach setting.
2. Vagabond Kettlebell Speciality Class on Sunday, February 16th @ 10:00 am-11:30 am:
The Turkish Get Up (TGU) is a technical, yet powerful exercise. Incorporating TGU’s into your workouts can help
- Create a solid core
- Improve shoulder health and stability
- Build strength
In this workshop, we will review the StrongFirst standards of the TGU, breaking down the movement step by step. If you want to learn the basics or fine tune your TGU this workshop is for you!
Team Workout-Community Workout
Teams of Two Complete the following of:
35 Minutes on the Clock:
16 DB Thrusters or Barbell Thrusters @ 95/65, 75/45 lbs
30 Cal Row or Cal Assault Bike
16 Wall Balls or Goblet Squats
16 Russian KBS
Break up as you see fit with your partner, one partner does all reps, and then switch movement, you will break up the row/bike into 15 cals for one and 15 cals for second partner.