"Saturday 12.7.2019 + Schedule for the Weekend"
Schedule for the Weekend:
1. Saturday, December 7th, 2019: 9:00 am Community Workout + Open Gym 10 am to 12:00 pm
2. Sunday, December 8th, 2019: 9:00 am-11:00 am Open Gym + 10:00 am Sweat Session + 9:00 am Gymnastics Class
1. Vagabond One on One Assessment Start Up Classes: Start Whenever You Like, Contact us @ [email protected] or 508 930 8734:
We offer our Beginners One on One Program, which is mandatory before entering the group class or personalized training and will be directed through a well organized and efficient program. The duration of the Beginners Class Program is 5 ONE on ONE sessions, which will last two weeks long. We will teach you the fundamentals of our Strength and Conditioning Program to help make your transition into the classes a little easier for you within a personalized approach setting.
2. Vagabond 9th Annual Holiday Party on Saturday, December 14th @ 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm:
Join us all on Saturday, December 14th from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm, as we celebrate the Holidays with our closest Vagabond Friends for our 10th Annual Vagabond Holiday Party. This year we will once again have music from a DJ, catered food, dancing, drinking, and hanging with some good friends, which will be held at the Chateau Restaurant in Norton on Bay Road. Save the date and go to our Facebook Annual Holiday Party Page.
3. Vagabond Annual Toy Drive for the Boston Children’s Hospital on Saturday, December 21st @ 9:00 am Workout:
Join us all month long in December for the annual Vagabond Toy Drive to support the child life specialists at Boston Children’s Hospital. This is our 7th year partnering with our friends at Flynn’s Farm and we hope this is the most generous year yet! We will top off the drive with a benefit workout on 12.21- RSVP now @ our Facebook Annual Toy Drive Page.
I. Lifestyle, Fitness, and Competition Phase Workouts
Vagabond Community Day
Teams of Two Complete the following of:
10 Rounds of the following:
15/12 Cal Row or 12/10 Cal Assault Bike
10-15 Barbell Thrusters @ 75/45 lbs or DB Thrusters @ Mod Weight
10-15 No Push-Up Burpees
Partner 1 + 2 will each finish 5 rounds, so 10 rounds as a team, switch off each round. While one partner goes, the other partner will hold a 60 second plank hold during the time their partner is doing work.