"Sunday 2.14.12016 + Schedule for Sunday"
Schedule for the Weekend:
A. Sunday, February 14th, 2016: 9:00 am to 11:00 am Open Gym
B. Sunday, February 14th, 2016: 8:00 am Vagabond Circuit Class Week 5
C. Sunday, February 14th, 2016: 9:00 am Vagabond Gymnastics
1. Vagabond Next Beginners Class on February 15th: New Year Special
Vagabond will be offering its Annual February Special for the month. All new clients and members who sign up for the Beginner Classes in February will get a discounted rate of $89 for the Introduction Class offered at Vagabond CrossFit. This could make a great gift for a loved one, friend, and or family member. Take advantage of the Holiday Season and the February Special at Vagabond.
2. Vagabond Contest Time for Check-In Contest During CrossFit Opens
3. The CrossFit Opens Atmosphere at Vagabond
- You register to participate here (pick Vagabond as your affiliate): http://games.
- For 5 consecutive weeks from 2/25-3/28, CrossFit HQ releases a scaled and RX workout online on Thursday nights.
- As a group, we do these workouts together starting at 9AM each Saturday (heats are released sometime Friday).
- We place participants in heats that run very smoothly all morning long- you will be placed with similar-ability athletes from Lifestyle and Fitness phases.
- You will never be forced or expected to perform a movement you are not comfortable with- everything can be scaled.
- You enter your score online in your personal CrossFit Open profile and track your success.
I. Dynamic and Mobility Prep Warm-Up:
3 minutes of z1 work
3-5 minutes of dynamic work
3-5 Minutes of the following:
Banded Hamstring Stretch x 2 minutes/each side
II. Phases Strength and Conditioning:
A. Lifestyle and Fitness Phase and Competition Phase:
A. Mobility and Maintenance * Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them. * Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them. * Choose 2-3 Lower Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
B. Nutrition Preparation * Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
C. Mental Restoration * Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries
Post Comments to Group Page.