“Sunday 2.16.2020 + Schedule for Sunday
Schedule for Sunday:
1. Sunday, February 16th, 2020: 9:00 am-11:00 am Open Gym + 10:00 am Sweat Session + 8:30 am VAGABOND CIRCUIT TRAINING CLASS WEEK 6
1. Vagabond One on One Assessment Start Up Classes: Start Whenever You Like, Contact us @ [email protected] or 508 930 8734:
We offer our Beginners One on One Program, which is mandatory before entering the group class or personalized training and will be directed through a well organized and efficient program. The duration of the Beginners Class Program is 5 ONE on ONE sessions, which will last two weeks long. We will teach you the fundamentals of our Strength and Conditioning Program to help make your transition into the classes a little easier for you within a personalized approach setting.
2. Vagabond Night Out on Saturday, February 29th @ 7:00 pm @ La Cucina in Easton:
We will be having our Annual Winter Community Night out by celebrating the beginning of 2020 with a night out at La Cucina in Easton. All Vagabonds strongly encouraged to come and hang and be with the community. Yourself and significant other strongly encouraged to attend, and have some fun!
3. Vagabond Kettlebell Speciality Class on Sunday, March 22nd @ 10:00 am-11:30 am:
The Turkish Get Up (TGU) is a technical, yet powerful exercise. Incorporating TGU’s into your workouts can help
- Create a solid core
- Improve shoulder health and stability
- Build strength
In this workshop, we will review the StrongFirst standards of the TGU, breaking down the movement step by step. If you want to learn the basics or fine tune your TGU this workshop is for you!
10 am Sweat Session:
2 Sets of the following:
9 Minutes of Work:
12 Ball Slams or No Push-Up Burpees
9 Calorie Assault Bike or Row
6 DB Push Press
20 Second Plank Hold
Rest 2 minutes between sets