"Sunday 4.30.2017 + Schedule for Sunday"
Schedule for the Sunday:
1. Sunday, April 30th, 2017: 9:00 am-11:00 am Open Gym
2. Sunday, April 30th, 2017: 8:00 am Vagabond TRX Class-Week 1
3. Sunday, April 30th, 2017: Vagabond Powerlifting Class. CLICK HERE FOR WORKOUT.
4. Sunday, April 30th, 2017: 10:00 am Vagabond Sweat Class
*Gym Brief for the Week*
1. Vagabond Next Beginners Class on May 15th:
We offer our Beginners Program, which is mandatory before entering the group class and will be directed through a well organized and efficient program. The duration of the Beginners Class Program is 6 small group sessions, which will last two weeks long. We will teach you the fundamentals of our Strength and Conditioning Program to help make your transition into the classes a little easier for you within a small group setting.
2. Vagabond Second Annual Mother’s Day Workout on Sunday, May 14th @ 9:00 am
Please join us for the 2nd annual Vagabond Mother’s Day benefit workout for the fight against breast cancer! We’ve all been touched by this disease which does not discriminate. Our great friend and long-time Vagabond member, Robin Johnson Taylor, is a two-time breast cancer survivor and will walk 3 days/ 60 miles this year to end breast cancer.
This special workout will take place on Mother’s Day, Sunday May 14th at 9:00 AM. Friends and family are welcome to join in on the fun: wear pink (if you can), bring a $20 donation at the door, and let us know who you’re working out in memory or support of. Event T-shirt pre-sale will be available soon- be on the lookout.
Let’s do this as a community, in honor of our mothers, grandmothers, wives, sisters, daughters, aunts and friends and make a difference together.
3. Vagabond CrossFit Performs “Murph” on Monday, May 29th @ 9:00 am
We will be taking part in our Third Annual Memorial Day Workout called ” Murph”. This workout is consider one of the first Hero Workouts in CrossFit, and it is a great way to honor those who have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect us and serve us during their time in the military. Click HERE to learn more information.