"Sunday 4.9.2017 + Schedule for Sunday: 8 am Circuit Training Class + 10 am Sweat Class + 9 am-11 am Open Gym"
Schedule for the Weekend:
1. Sunday, April 9th, 2017: 8:00 am Week 5 Circuit Training Class
2. Sunday, April 9th, 2017: 9:00 am-11:00 am Open Gym + 10:00 am Sweat Session Class
3. Sunday, April 9th, 2017: 9:00 am Vagabond Gymnastics Class. CLICK HERE FOR WORKOUT.
*Gym Brief for the Week*
1. Vagabond Next Beginners Class on April 25th:
We offer our Beginners Program, which is mandatory before entering the group class and will be directed through a well organized and efficient program. The duration of the Beginners Class Program is 6 small group sessions, which will last two weeks long. We will teach you the fundamentals of our Strength and Conditioning Program to help make your transition into the classes a little easier for you within a small group setting.
2. Vagabond Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 15th, 2017 @ 12:00 pm
Come Join the Vagabond Community and Families, as we put on our Fourth Annual Vagabond Easter Egg Hunt for all our Vagabond Kids. All families are welcome to join in on the fun, and meet the Easter Bunny!
3. Vagabond TRX Class Starts on Sunday, April 30th, 2017 for 8 am + 9 am Classes
TRX Suspension Training – This 6 week, 55 minute long class consists of body weight exercises that develop strength, balance, flexibility and core strength simultaneously along with improving your metabolic conditioning. The suspension training straps help even the newest member to exercise gain strength and core stability. Every exercise can be as challenging as the user makes it. Just alter your angle to the anchor to use more or less of your body weight. This full body workout will leave you impressed with how little equipment you need in order to get an intense workout. TRX small group classes are limited to 6 participants.