"Sunday 5.28.2017 + Schedule for Sunday"
Schedule for the Weekend:
1. Sunday, May 28th, 2017: 8:00 am Week 4 TRX Class
2. Sunday, May 28th, 2017: 9:00 am to 11:00 am Open Gym
3. Sunday, May 28th, 2017: 10:00 am Sweat Session
4. Monday, May 29th, 2017: Memorial Day Murph Workout @ 9:00 am
*Gym Brief for the Week*
1. Vagabond Next Beginners Class on June 5th:
We offer our Beginners Program, which is mandatory before entering the group class and will be directed through a well organized and efficient program. The duration of the Beginners Class Program is 6 small group sessions, which will last two weeks long. We will teach you the fundamentals of our Strength and Conditioning Program to help make your transition into the classes a little easier for you within a small group setting.
2. Vagabond CrossFit Performs “Murph” on Monday, May 29th @ 9:00 am
We will be taking part in our Third Annual Memorial Day Workout called ” Murph”. This workout is consider one of the first Hero Workouts in CrossFit, and it is a great way to honor those who have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect us and serve us during their time in the military.
3. Vagabond Circuit Training Class Starts on Sunday, June 25th, 2017 @ 8:00 am:
We will be starting our Spring Circuit Training Class on Sunday, March 5th, which meets every Sunday at 8 am for a 6 week span. The cost of the class is only $80 for Vagabond Members for the 6 weeks, and allows you to get a great workout in on Sunday at 8 am. It also allows you to try something different, compared to Group Classes and Speciality Classes. Limited this class to 15 people. Please see Kevin to reserve spot today.