"Sunday 7.23.2017 + Vagabond Kettlebell Speciality Seminar/Class @ 9:00 am"
Schedule for Sunday:
1. Sunday, July 23rd, 2017: 8:00 am Vagabond Summer Circuit Training Week 5
2. Sunday, July 23rd, 2017: 9:00 am to 11:00 am Open Gym
3. Sunday, July 23rd, 2017: 10:00 am Sweat Session
4. Sunday, July 16th, 2017: 9:00 am Vagabond Kettlebell Seminar/Class- $20 cost for seminar
*Gym Brief for the Week*
1. Vagabond Next Beginners Class on August: Use Coupon in July Newsletter for Discounted Price.
We offer our Beginners Program, which is mandatory before entering the group class and will be directed through a well organized and efficient program. The duration of the Beginners Class Program is 6 small group sessions, which will last two weeks long. We will teach you the fundamentals of our Strength and Conditioning Program to help make your transition into the classes a little easier for you within a small group setting.
2. Vagabond Annual Summer Party on Saturday, August 5th @ 3:00 pm to Whenever It Ends:
S A V E the D A T E for our annual summer BBQ and pool party at the Flynn’s on Saturday August 5th! We’ll have food, yard games, swimming and fun for the whole family! Come kick back, relax and enjoy our awesome group! Thanks to the Flynn’s for hosting again this year- renovationson their gorgeous house will be done just in time! If you’ve never stopped by the farm’s nursery, be sure to when they open on Mother’s Day- it’s amazing!! Save the date for now, Vagabonds!
3. Vagabond Speciality Class: How to Get Better with Kettlebell Training Skill Session/Workout on Sunday, July 23rd at 9:00 am to 10:15 am. Cost is $20 for Class(Taught By Michelle T.(First Strong KB Instructor)
Try something new or fine-tune your existing skills. Find out why kettlebell training has been gaining in popularity for athletes of all disciples.
Kettlebell training is an excellent way to build strength while
simultaneously increasing cardiovascular fitness. The kettlebell swing is just the foundation for a wide variety of fun, explosive, muscle building movements. Incorporating kettlebells into your training regime helps to build core strength, muscle stability, coordination and flexibility. The focus on proper form and technique will carryover into your other athletic goals as well as your everyday life. Regardless of whether you are new to kettlebells or if you’d like to expand your skills, this class is for you. Come participate in a killer workout and learn to love the kettlebell!