"Thursday 11.28.2019 + Happy Thanksgiving"
Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule:
1. Thursday, November 28th(Thanksgiving): 9 am partner community workout
2. Friday, November 29th(Black Friday): 9 am class, 10 am-12 pm Open Gym, 12 pm class, 1-4 pm Open Gym
1. Vagabond One on One Assessment Start Up Classes: Start Whenever You Like, Contact us @ [email protected] or 508 930 8734:
We offer our Beginners One on One Program, which is mandatory before entering the group class or personalized training and will be directed through a well organized and efficient program. The duration of the Beginners Class Program is 5 ONE on ONE sessions, which will last two weeks long. We will teach you the fundamentals of our Strength and Conditioning Program to help make your transition into the classes a little easier for you within a personalized approach setting.
2. Vagabond 9th Annual Holiday Party on Saturday, December 14th @ 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm:
Join us all on Saturday, December 14th from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm, as we celebrate the Holidays with our closest Vagabond Friends for our 10th Annual Vagabond Holiday Party. This year we will once again have music from a DJ, catered food, dancing, drinking, and hanging with some good friends, which will be held at the Chateau Restaurant in Norton on Bay Road. Save the date and go to our Facebook Annual Holiday Party Page.
3. Vagabond Annual Toy Drive for the Boston Children’s Hospital on Saturday, December 21st @ 9:00 am Workout:
Join us all month long in December for the annual Vagabond Toy Drive to support the child life specialists at Boston Children’s Hospital. This is our 7th year partnering with our friends at Flynn’s Farm and we hope this is the most generous year yet! We will top off the drive with a benefit workout on 12.21- RSVP now @ our Facebook Annual Toy Drive Page.
Annual Thanksgiving Community Workout
Teams of Two complete the following of:
200 Goblet Squats or Wall Balls
200 KBS Russian
200/150 Cal Assault Bike or Cal Row
100 DB Push Press or Barbell Push Press @ 95/65
100 Box Step-Ups
100/75 Cal Assault Bike or Cal Row
Break up as a team, partition reps how you would like to perform.