Training Plan for Tuesday June 5th, 2012
Warm-Up: 2 Rounds of…
– 250M Row
– 10 Back Extensions or Good Mornings
– 10 Wall Squats
“VBC Weightlifting Total”
3 Attempts to find your Max in the…
2) Clean & Jerk
* You may do 5 minutes of “warm-up” sets before making your official attempts
* Power, Muscle, Split or Squat versions of the Snatch and Clean are all legal lifts. You may choose whichever you are most efficient at.
* In the Snatch and the Jerk, the barbell must be received with arms fully locked out and no press-out at the finish.
* Your “Total” is the sum of your best successful attempt in the Snatch + Clean and Jerk