Vagabond of the Month for December: Brian Jaspon
Vagabond of the Month for December
May 29, 1978
Bridgewater, MA and now living in Easton, MA for over 7 years.
4x to 5x per week typically at 5:30 a.m. or 6:00 a.m. An occasional Saturday or Sunday if kids sports don’t have me tied up.
In chronological order:
- Being recruited and hired by one of the Big 4 Accounting Firms
- Passing the CPA exam
- The birth of my twin children Drew and Taylor, and
- Watching my wife Kate (fellow Vagabond member) successfully run the NYC Marathon (thanks to Kevin’s training)
VBC proudest moment(s):
- Coming to the realization that I am not competing against the other Vagabond members. When I first started at Vagabond, I thought I had to beat this guy or that girl. A few years ago, I realized that it is more important to compete against myself. I use my fellow Vagabonds for motivation to push myself to work harder and be the best that I can be.
- Showing my family, each and every day, that staying healthy takes dedication and hard work. I like to think that my children see the hard work that Vagabond has instilled in me and that I am a positive role model to living a healthy, hardworking, and fit lifestyle.
- Getting my nutrition back on track.
- Continuous improvement with strength and speed.
- Staying healthy and consistent.
Best thing about Vagabond:
The coaches, the programming, and every Vagabond member. The coaches are constantly watching my form and providing me with techniques for improvement. The programming is always new and exciting with every workout. The programming keeps me healthy and injury free while pushing me to my limit each and every day. I look forward to reviewing the workout every night and seeing what the next day has in store for me. Every Vagabond member contributes to me successfully completing the workouts. You all hold me accountable and push me to my limits. This includes the strongest and fastest Vagabonds as well as the new members. Without you all working out beside me, I wouldn’t push myself and continue to improve. My sincerest thanks to Kevin, the coaches, and all of the Vagabond members for contributing to my health and wellbeing.