"Vagabond Schedule for the Weekend"(10.8.2015)
*Vagabond Schedule for the Weekend of October 10th + October 11th + Monday October 12th Columbus Day*
1. Saturday, October 10th, 2015: 9:00 am Lifestyle/Fitness Phase Class
2. Saturday, October 10th, 2015: 10:00 am Competition Phase Class
3. Sunday, October 11th, 2015: 9:00 am to 11:00 am Open Gym
4. Sunday, October 11th, 2015: 10:00 am Vagabond Powerlifting Class
5. Monday, October 12th, 2015: 9:00 am + 10:00 am Group Classes
6. Monday, October 12th, 2015: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm Open Gym
7. Monday, October 12th, 2015: 430 pm, 535 pm Classes
I. Dynamic and Mobility Prep Warm-Up:
3 minutes of z1 work
3-5 Minutes of the following:
Coach Option Warm-Up
2 Sets of the following:
30 Seconds of Airdyne/Row
Rest 10 Seconds
30 Seconds of Hollow Rocks or Hollow Holds
Rest 10 Seconds
30 Seconds of Goblet Squats
II. Phases Strength and Conditioning:
A. Lifestyle Phase
Bend Intense/Upper Body Press Vertical + Testing Aerobic
A1. Deadlift or Trap Bar Deadlift, 4 reps x 5 sets, rest 1 minute between sets.
A2. DB Floor Press Cluster, 5.5 reps x 5 sets, rest 1 minute between sets.
B. 4 Sets of the following:
Row 21 Calories
100 Meter Run
9 DB Thrusters or Barbell Thrusters @ 75/45 lbs
*Rest 1 minute between sets*
B. Fitness Phase
Snatch-Olympic Lifting/Upper Body Push/Upper Body Push Assist + Aerobic Ability
A1. Clean Deadlift @ 100% of 1RM, 6 reps x 3 sets, rest 1 minute between sets.
A2. DB Bench Press @ 31×1, 10-12 reps moderate weight x 3 sets, rest 1 minute between sets.
A3. DB External Rotations @ 30×1, 8/each arm x 3 sets, rest 1 minute.
B. 4 Rounds for time of the following:
20 Calorie Airdyne/15 Calorie or Assault 15 Calorie/10 Calorie
15 Box Jumps
10 Toes to Bar or Knees to Chest
*Rest 1 minute between sets–Full effort aerobic on sets*
C. Competition Phase
Rest Day/Open Gym
A.1 Rest and recovery on Sunday
A.2 Z1 activity for 30-60 minutes – do something new
A.3 Recovery – mobility work (check out mobilitywod.com), PT work, band work.
A.4 Take some time to prepare your meals and training times for the week.
Post Comments to Group Page.