"Vagabond Team Workout(Samurai Showdown)"(11.25.2011)
*The Vagabond Thanksgiving Workout*
I. Vagabond CrossFit Schedule for Friday, November 25th, 2011:
10:00 am Class Time and Team Workout, Come in and work with your fellow Vagabonds to complete a team workout with a partner!
II. Vagabond CrossFit Team Conditioning Workout:
A. With a partner complete 4 Rounds of 5 Minute AMRAPs of the following:
1. Partner One will complete the following as other team member rests:
3 Rounds of:
7 Sumo Dead High Pulls
2. Partner Two right after their team partner completes the first part of workout will complete as many reps as possible of Vagabond Man-Makers with the remaining time left over from the 5 Minutes.
3. There will be a one minute rest period between each set.
4. Your score will be the total amount of Vagabond Man Makers completed during your time during AMRAPs.
5. Weights and Levels will be assigned to each team before the workout is started.
Thrusters @ 65/45 and KB Sumo Dead High Pull @ 55/35 and Standard Vagabond Man Makers
Thrusters and Sumo Dead High Pulls @ 75/55 and Vagabond Man Makers @ 25/15
Thrusters and Sumo Dead High Pulls @ 95/65 and Vagabond Man Makers @ 30/20
Thrusters and Sumo Dead High Pulls @ 105/75 and Vagabond Man Makers @ 35/25
6. The Vagabond Man Maker will be reviewed during the warm-up.
7. Remember, this is a team workout, so we want to have fun, and build community! Work alongside your partner, and cheer them on!
*The Muscle Up Progressions Phases*
Post Total Amount of Repetitions Completed by Team.